Match Fixtures List for 2018/19
Contact our Match Secretary, (email address bdas-kent-enquiry* @ *bdaskent.co.uk) if you need more information about our club matches. Unless otherwise stated, best weight wins:
Some of the Club Trophy/Cups available to win during the season include the:
BDAS FIXTURE LIST
ALL MATCHES - Draws take place at 8am and fishing is 9am to 2pm
Date Venue Notes Instructions
15th July Oxenhoath Any method. Draw at 08:00, fish 09:00 - 14:00
19th Aug Scarletts Running line float only. NO poles, ledger or swimfeeders allowed. Draw at 08:00, fish 09:00 - 14:00
16th Sep Hunton Any method. Draw at 08:00, fish 09:00 - 14:00
14th Oct Scarletts Any method. Draw at 08:00, fish 09:00 - 14:00
28th Oct Sevenoaks Pike competition. Draw at 08:00, fish 09:00 - 14:00
18th Nov Oxenhoath Any method. Draw at 08:00, fish 09:00 - 14:00
2nd Dec Sevenoaks Christmas Competition, 2 rods allowed. Any method. Draw at 08:00, fish 09:00 - 14:00
10th Feb Oxenhoath Any method. Draw at 08:00, fish 09:00 - 14:00
10th Mar Oxenhoath Any method. Draw at 08:00, fish 09:00 - 14:00
Date, Location and Trophy: This year, could Members please read your bulletin, check Facebook or write to the Club Sectretary, who will ensure you are on the email list of people to be contacted who would like to take part in the Club's competitions this year.
The following rules apply to the annual Christmas match only:
- Two rods
- tickets available for the prize draw prior to start - but you don't have to buy any, if you don't want to.
- draw takes place at 8:00am
- competition starts at 9:00am and finishes at 2:00pm .... or earlier if the weather is inclement or we all get fed-up
- prize draw to follow
- We usually get a good turn out and the day is more social than anything else, not serious competition.
- All members welcome.
- This is held around Christmas time at which drinks and mince pies are provided.
- A draw/ raffle is held for prizes after the match. All monies raised, goes to a nominated charity.
- Adults and accompanied children are ALL welcome.
- This is a well attended event each year and is more a social occasion, than a serious match.
E-mail us at bdas-kent-enquiry* @ *bdaskent.co.ukm for further information on Matches.
General information on matches occasionally held:
WWW Page Copyright © 2018, by Bromley (Kent) & District Angling Society